Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine's Day Post!

Hmmm, what can I say????  This will be short because we don't really do the whole V'Day thing. 

When my husband and I first got together, he would buy me things for V'Day and other holidays, but I am not one for flowers that will whither and die, boxes of chocolates are okay, but I only like certain ones, even cookies are not my thing.


I told my husband when we first got married in 1998 that he never had to give me another gift as long as he gives me a baby.  Three years later, he did just that!!!  Our son is my gift of all gifts, so he doesn't have to worry about being in the doghouse for not bringing something home on V'Day.

I only have 7 pieces of jewelry that I wear ALL THE TIME and that is all I ever want.  I wear my class ring (my most prized possession), my engagement and wedding rings, 2 copper bracelets (one on each wrist), a bracelet that my son made me a few months ago (maybe in December) of plastic beads, and my Autism Awareness rubber band.  If my hubby came home with a diamond ring for me, I would probably throw it at him. LOL  Just not my style.  I would like to have a Mother's Bracelet though, so one day I may get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment