Saturday, February 4, 2012

Beginnings - About me!

Day 1 My First Post

Maybe I should not start my new blog on a Saturday, but I might as well start somewhere, so here goes!

A little bit about myself and my family.  I am a Southern girl named Robin married to a Northern boy named Roger, how is that for starters? LOL  I met my husband almost 14 years ago, can't believe it's been that long, but I guess it has.  Anyways, we met in 1996 (I think) and then in 1998 we got married and bought our house.

We have three kids, our youngest Curtis is 10 years old, he is OURS.  Then there is Joshua (Josh) and his sister Kelsey, they are mine from a previous marriage.  Josh is 25 and Kelsey is 21.  We have seven grandchildren between the two older kids.  Josh is married to Tori and they have four children. Cadence 7, Wyatt 5, Phoebe 4, and Rain 2.  Kelsey is married to Andrew and they have three children.  Kayla 7, Annebelle 3 and Gracie 9 mons.








No comments:

Post a Comment