Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Rant on My Facebook Page

Something on my mind and if I piss others off, then sorry but I have to say this.

If you get food stamps, SSI, Medicaid or other government assitance, you should NOT be going out and getting tattoos, piercings and other such things to blow money on. When you don't work for your money and use your kids to get back big tax returns, then you should spend that money on the ones who made it possible, YOUR KIDS!!!! My husband works his ass off every day of every week, we have a child who receives SSI and medicaid because he was born with a neurological disorder. My husband's pay checks are spent on grocieries, household items and other NEEDED items. My son's check is spent on items that he needs for school, for therapies and anything left over is saved, just in case it is needed for emergencies.

I have such severe astma that I can die from my next attack, but yet I cannot qualify for medical assistance and cannot afford to pay for private insurance. But there are people out there that have FREE medical insurance (medicaid) and have NO REASON other than they have a child under age, they have no REAL MEDICAL REASON, but yet they are entitled to the services that could help someone like me get medications that otherwise cannot be afforded to buy and to allow someone like me to be able to get the medical attention that is needed, but don't get.

No comments:

Post a Comment