Monday, February 6, 2012

Morning Coffee or in my case, MOCHA!!





Ahhhhh MOCHA







Do you have to have coffee in the morning?  I sure do, but I like to mix in a package of Hot Chocolate Mix.  Yum!!  I usually have my first cup first thing when I get up, but that varies.  This morning I got up at 8:00 AM and an just now getting my first cup at 8:50 AM!!  While Curtis watches Curious George and Magic School Bus, I sip my mocha, trying to get ready for the day!

We won't be home for morning school time today, gotta go to Roanoke, Social Security Office, Sam's and then Toys R Us.  Curtis is going to buy Squinkies at Toys R Us, his new collection!!

We ended up with NO school today!  See why.


OMG, What a DAY!!!!  Got out of the house around 9:30 AM, went to pick up my mom and her van.  Finally got to Roanoke about 10:30 AM.  Went to Social Security office and could not find a parking place, so we went on to Sam's.  Went to eat after shopping and then to Toys R Us.  Curtis got 2 small packs of Squinkies, a large pack and then one that has a space ship with it.  'Bout broke him, I think he has like $4.00 dollars left now.  Finally made it back to the SSA and found a parking place.  Got there at about 2:08 PM and didn't get out till 3:30 PM.  So we got home (to my mom's house) put groceries and stuff in to my van, went to the library and finally home at 4:45 PM.

HOT DOGS for Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment