Saturday, February 11, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 1

Here it is!!!


 
 I have waited since November 2011 for this to come out on DVD, ever since I seen it on the big screen!  For anyone that has not seen the movies or read the books, they are FABULOUS!!!

The Twilight Saga is one of the best series that I have ever had the pleasure to read.  I love to read and I will read just about anything.  Not big on the 'paperback' romances, but some of those are good as well.  The Twilight Saga and author Stephenie Meyer have opened my eyes to so many other books.  I had never read a CLASSIC story until I started reading this series.  I have read several books by Jane Austen like Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Persuasion and there are others that I still need to read.  All of these books are fiction, but I also read some non-fiction.  

I have yet to read The Harry Potter Series, but loved those movies as well.  I will read them eventually!  I am sure there are other books that I have not read that are just as good as all of these.  I just have to make time for them and their authors.



No comments:

Post a Comment